The London Leadership Strategy Successful Teaching and Learning Programme
In line with the Ofsted inspection framework, this interactive programme develops teachers’ skills and understanding of how to offer outstanding teaching and learning to their pupils. Successful Teaching and Learning enables teachers to observe lessons and reflect on their own practice and, with the support of two facilitators, become an outstanding teacher.
This programme is run in successful schools and includes:
- In depth analysis of the Ofsted framework clarifying what represents outstanding practice.
- Observing good outstanding teaching and learning.
- Weekly focused learning walks.
- Discussing and ensuring delegates have a clear understanding of what good teaching and learning looks like.
- Looking at examples of assessment, differentiation and planing.
- Considering how to motivate pupils and facilitate independent learning in the classroom.
|1||The Ofsted Framework|
|2||Questioning and Assessment|
|3||Personalised Learning and Differentiation|
|4||Planning for and Evidencing Progress|
Pupil Motivation and Engagement
The Triangulation of Learning
DATE Dates to be advised
TIME 8.45 - 1.00pm
COST £600 per teacher for the complete six programme
LOCATION Vauxhall Primary School, Vauxhall Street, London, SE11 5LG
To express interest please email email@example.com