The Lambeth Teaching Schools’ Alliance members have a shared moral purpose to work together to improve the learning and achievement of all the young people in their schools, and to support other schools in the region to do the same.
This will be achieved by pursuing excellence in teaching and learning across Lambeth by offering training, support, research and development that is “by schools for schools”.
We firmly believe that we are “stronger together” and that partnership and collaboration between practising teachers in different schools is the only way to continually develop and improve teaching and learning for the benefit of students, parents and the communities in which we work.
The LTSA is led jointly by Vauxhall Primary School and Lilian Baylis Technology School. Our strategic partners are the Institute of Education University College of London (IOE/UCL), King’s College London, Roehampton University, The London Leadership Strategy and the following schools;
- Ashmole Primary School
- Aurora House Centre for Children with Autism
- Bonneville Primary School
- Christ Church Primary School SW9
- Crown Lane Primary School
- Granton Primary School
- Heathbrook Primary School
- Henry Fawcett Primary School
- Herbert Morrison Primary School
- Jessop Primary School
- Jubliee Primary school
- Saint Mark’s C of E Primary School
- St Andrew’s C of E Primary School
- St Gabriel’s College
- Stockwell Primary School
- Sudbourne Primary School
- Walnut Tree walk Primary School
- Woodmansterne Primary School
- Wyvil Primary School